Uppdragsperiod: ASAP – minst 6 månader efter uppdragsstart
Lunds universitet – Max IV avropar nu en fullstackutvecklare med inriktning mot webbapplikationer. Se nedan för mer info om uppdraget.
The MAX IV Controls and IT team deliver solutions to the whole MAX IV organisation in the areas of control system hardware, controls software applications, infrastructure and networking, information management and scientific software. This is a dynamic and highly challenging environment and requires close collaboration with the staff in order to understand the needs and be effective in forming solutions. We are around 30 people in total who work in 5 domains in a well organised and agile way. We hold values of lean management, knowledge spread, user autonomy, continuous improvement and flexibility as guiding principles for our work.
The MAX IV Controls & IT group is a highly desirable team to work in. It is well organised and there is a real team spirit and culture of supporting each other to solve problems and share knowledge among the members which promotes learning and an innovative way of thinking. There is also a good trust with other groups at MAX IV which promotes a high level of professionalism and efficient way of tackling issues.
You will be part of the information management team which develops and supports web applications at MAX IV. You will play an important hybrid role which requires both back-end and front-end engineering skills. This position provides opportunities to put on multiple hats and play various roles. We value developers who can develop complete end-to-end solution with scalability and maintainability in focus.
In this role, your work and responsibility will be;
• help the team plan, design and shape responsive web solutions
• build and maintain scalable applications
• Integration, development and customisation of existing MAX IV web applications
• User support
• 5+ years of experience working on production web-based applications
• Good skills in Linux
• Good skills in database development, data modelling and SQL
• Good communication skills and aptitude for collaborating as a team member Meriting Qualifications
• Knowledge and experience in any of the following: JQuery, Java, System design/architecture experience, Frameworks like django, CI (Ansible, Jenkins, Other), Security issues, Revision control (Git, SVN)
För frågor om uppdraget kontakta firstname.lastname@example.org
Offert med CV samt pridbild ska vara presenterad för Levigo så snart som möjligt då presentation sker löpande, dock senast tisdag 10/10