Business Unit: System Engineering
Hours per week: 40
Role: System Design Engineer / Level 4 (10 years experience)
Description – Vulnerability Management
Volvo GTT is committed to provide secure connected vehicles by adequately manage the cybersecurity risks of connected vehicles during its lifetime. With this objective we are continuously working to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures.
In our efforts to manage the risks associated with cyber security threats and vulnerabilities, we want to strengthen our organization with a new member and offer the opportunity to be part of taking cybersecurity for connected vehicles to the next level within Volvo GTT. Much room will be given for personal involvement and growth, as well as utilizing previous experiences of all team members.
We want you to take an active role in the overall development and drive the implementation of vulnerability management for connected vehicles. We believe that you have previously worked with vulnerability management and that you now want to be part of implementing it for vehicles. Experience from critical infrastructure environments with high complexity is beneficial e.g. process industry or energy sector.
Your work will include
- Build and drive vulnerability management and implementation within AB Volvo
- Gaining and spreading knowledge and best practices about the area within the organization
- Maintain and build a network within the area and in the automotive industry
- M.Sc. electrical engineering, computer science or equivalent
- Solid understanding in the area of cybersecurity, and a personal professional network
- High analytical ability
- Relevant experience within vulnerability management and service implementation
- Communicative team player, able to work in many different teams
- Enthusiasm to improve processes and methods
- A “get it done”-attitude with a strong desire to make a difference
Svara genom att skicka CV i wordformat, ert timpris samt en kort motivering märkt JP1341 till email@example.com senast torsdag 18 januari.
Eventuella frågor skickas till ovan e-postadress eller Helen Kjellman, 070-467 95 63.