A new Job Posting has been submitted. Please respond as soon as possible. If you are unable to submit a qualified Job Seeker, please decline immediately.
Job Posting ID: VOLGJP00006749
Job Posting Title: SWE|Product Development Project Manager|Level 3
Description: Global Aftermarket is looking for a Project Manager
Our employees describe Volvo Penta as a great place to work, built upon respect and commitment. We encourage people to take individual responsibility and offer exciting assignments in a highly innovative environment.
Global Aftermarket within Volvo Penta is responsible for the aftermarket setup for products globally. The company is expanding the product offer with a new product line that calls for securing the integration into the existing aftermarket operations.
As a project manager, you will drive and secure a successful implementation of the new product line into the aftermarket operations. Your responsibilities are to obtain the necessary project resources from the line organization and to identify, plan and execute the activities needed for a successful integration. This is a cross-functional task with a strong aftermarket and customer experience focus.
– Proven capability of managing complex projects with a big portion of change management
– High ability to lead, coordinate and motivate team members
– Excellent communication and presentation skills. You can easily reach across functions, processes and organization when needed. Proficiency in written and spoken English.
– Preferred experience from working within the Volvo Group and Aftermarket including dealerships
– University degree in engineering or equivalent
Introduction to the project scope:
The integration project scope includes many objectives such as:
Global Dealer / Support Network Strategy
– Define and initiate roll out of dealer footprint in close cooperation with our business regions
– Map competence needed
– Describe support process
– Integrations to existing systems and routines
– Operating Standards
Requirements and routines on product documentation for the aftermarket business and support
– Describe and secure downstream dependencies
– Define routines for product hand over
Fault tracing and repair
– Strategy for diagnostic tools
– Routines for workshop information and tools
– Technical training
Spare parts offer
– Spare parts planning
– Parts catalogs
– Align systems and routines
Job Posting Start Date: 2018-11-12
Job Posting End Date: 2019-10-31
Business Unit: Aftermarket Project Office CB22500
Job Area: Project Management
Contact Info: –
Job Family: Product Development Project Manager
Job Level: Level 3
Price: 797 SEK
If interested, please send an English CV, your requested price and a short summary of skills, also if the candidate has been working at Volvo before and in that case, which company. Also availability date.
What we also need is the candidate’s City of birth, day and month. (needed to make an ID for the candidate as a job-seeker in Volvos VMS Fieldglass)
To be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org