A new Job Posting has been submitted. Please respond as soon as possible. If you are unable to submit a qualified Job Seeker, please decline immediately.
Job Posting ID: VOLVJP00016738
Job Posting Title: Application Development/Testing Senior level 3
Description: Job Description:
As a developer, you will be responsible for solving your assignments from the backlog; you are also required to collaborate closely with the team and the product owner to make sure the team delivers to the best of its abilities.
The particular team we are recruiting for will work with setting up DevOps capabilities.
– Develop new features and functionalities according to specifications.
– Participate in the agile way of working and be an active contributor to your team.
– M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Required Experience & Qualifications
– Experience with Jenkins, JIRA/Confluence
– Experience from Agile development with SCRUM
– Experience from Infrastructure in the context of DevOps is highly meritous
– Experience with Saltstack, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform is highly meritous
– Able to take on many roles,
– A team player with good interpersonal skills and.
– Good communicating skills, including a high proficiency in spoken and written English.
– Flexible and able to adapt quickly to changing business requirements
– Structured way of working.
– Innovative – See possible solutions to the impossible.
Coordinator: VCM Business Services
Job Posting Start Date: 2018-11-05
Job Posting End Date: 2019-05-05
Business Unit: EL, MCD and Testlabs
If interested, please send an English CV, your requested price and a short summary of skills, also if the candidate has been working at Volvo before and in that case, which company. Also availability date.
What we also need is the candidate’s City of birth, day and month. (needed to make an ID for the candidate as a job-seeker in Volvos VMS Fieldglass)
To be sent to email@example.com