A new Job Posting has been submitted. Please respond as soon as possible. If you are unable to submit a qualified Candidate, please decline immediately.
Job Posting ID: VOLVJP00016736
Job Posting Title: Developer level 3
Description: Job Description:
As a developer, you will be responsible for solving your assignments from the backlog; you are also required to collaborate closely with the team and the product owner to make sure the team delivers to the best of its abilities.
• Develop test automation features for the system “SystemWeaver” in order to support Test-Driven Development
• Maintain & manage dev, test & QA environments
• Participate in the agile team
• M.Sc. or B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
•. NET (C#)
• Windows server
• SQL Server
Required Experience & Qualifications
• Experience from Agile development with SCRUM
• Experience of developing tools supporting automated test of systems & applications
• Experience from running system administrations of QA, Dev & test environment (Windows)
• Experience from virtualization of environments and Infrastructure as Code is a merit
• Able to take on many roles
• A team player with good interpersonal skills and.
• Good communicating skills, including a high proficiency in spoken and written English.
• Flexible and able to adapt quickly to changing business requirements
• Structured way of working.
• Innovative – See possible solutions to the impossible.
Coordinator: VCM Business Services
Job Posting Start Date: 2018-11-12
Job Posting End Date: 2019-05-10
Business Unit: EL, MCD and Testlabs
GL Code: 655101 – Technical Consultants
If interested, please send an English CV, your requested price and a short summary of skills, also if the candidate has been working at Volvo before and in that case, which company. Also availability date.
What we also need is the candidate’s City of birth, day and month. (needed to make an ID for the candidate as a job-seeker in Volvos VMS Fieldglass)
To be sent to email@example.com