Job Posting ID: VOLVJP00016789
Job Posting Title: Architect Management Specialist level 4
Description: ROLE: Application Manager within Connectivity, Logistics, Quality and Environmental
Enterprise Information Services (EIS) has been organised to provide competitive services that turns information into insights, ensuring that Volvo Cars stays on top in an ever-changing world and builds to Group IT´s desirability.
EIS delivers services based on global centralized platform services such as the Volvo Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), Data Lake and Business Intelligence across all Volvo Cars lines of business.
As a Volvo Data Warehouse (VDW) Technology/Application manager, you will be part of a team with high integrity and dedicated people for the Data Warehouse Services including its surrounded environments.
VDW is appointed to be a critical strategic component in Group IT architecture and business landscape, supplying applications cross functionally.
Your primary responsibility is to lead and ensure that your area of responsibility in the VDW services is managed according to Group ITs strategy.
You will coordinate in the daily operation, maintenance and support of the VDW services and bring value to our business customers.
In your roll, you will also be the speaking partner towards our business/customers. This includes, change requests, quality of service, coordination of incidents and problems, etc. An example, VDW has a central role in Order to Delivery process distributing Certificate of Confirmaty, Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure (WLTP) values among others.
To understand and secure Data flows and the integration set-up are vitale for car deliveries to end customers, as well knowledge of the same is vital for being successful in this position.
The role has no employee managerial responsibility but will priorities some of the work conducted by the local and global support and maintenance team.
• Excellent ability to build good relations to colleagues and project teams.
• Excellent in finding and taking contact with whomever is needed to perform tasks within the area of responsibility
• Self-motivated and strong driving force.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Experience with Information Management projects including BI, Collaboration, Data Warehousing
• Knowledge of Data Management like DAMA 2.0
• Technical IT knowledge in general
• Application integration technology (e.g. MQ, 3Scale)
• Fluent in Swedish and English
Additional Skills Preferred:
• Knowledge of Volvo Cars, specifically VCC CED.
• Experience of working with agile methodology.
• Experience of working with offshore personal
• Experience of both project work and support and maintenance operation
• Experience of working in a large complex organization
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Coordinator: VCM Business Services
Job Posting Start Date: 2018-11-19
Job Posting End Date: 2019-06-30
Business Unit: Data Visualization & Reporting
If interested, please send an English CV, your requested price and a short summary of skills, also if the candidate has been working at Volvo before and in that case, which company. Also availability date.
What we also need is the candidate’s City of birth, day and month. (needed to make an ID for the candidate as a job-seeker in Volvos VMS Fieldglass)
To be sent to email@example.com