Job Posting ID: VOLGJP00006844
Job Posting Title: SWE|Product Development Project Manager|Level 3
Description: Challenge description:
As Chief Project Manager, your responsibility is to lead the complete projects in such a way that technical and commercial targets are achieved as planned.
The position as a Chief Project Manager involves planning, control and coordination of activities carried out within the projects. Areas of responsibility include obtaining the necessary project resources from the line organization within the entire company. You need to have the ability to bring out the best of your team and use the product development processes to achieve a successful execution and launch of the projects.
• University degree in engineering or equivalent
• Proven experience of project management. Project management experience from Volvo Group and knowledge of Volvo’s Development Process is a beneficial merit.
• High ability to lead, coordinate and motivate team members
• Proficiency in written and spoken English
• Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as stakeholder management
Job Posting Start Date: 2018-11-26
Job Posting End Date: 2019-06-30
Business Unit: Chief Project Management CB74130
Job Area: Project Management
Job Family: Product Development Project Manager
Job Level: Level 3
If interested, please send an English CV, your requested price and a short summary of skills, also if the candidate has been working at Volvo before and in that case, which company. Also availability date.
What we also need is the candidate’s City of birth, day and month. (needed to make an ID for the candidate as a job-seeker in Volvos VMS Fieldglass)
To be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org