A new Job Posting has been submitted. Please respond as soon as possible. If you are unable to submit a qualified Job Seeker, please decline immediately.
Job Posting ID: VOLGJP00006895
Job Posting Title: SWE|Product Quality Leader|Level 3
Description: Product Quality Leader Engine in Gothenburg.
Ensure the product quality performance within determined responsibility scope through investigating and prioritizing market product quality issues in order to achieve committed quality and warranty targets.
Quality is a core value of the Volvo Group and a prerequisite for Customer Satisfaction.
As a Product Quality Leader you will hold a strategic and important role belonging to the department Product Quality and Technical Service – Gothenburg. We are a part of the Global Quality & Customer Satisfaction organization. Our teams have the overall responsibility for all short term quality improvements.
The mission for a PQL is to be part of the team managing the improvement of quality on our products and services. In this team you will investigate quality issues, prioritize them and secure that appropriate corrective actions are taken.
• Search, detect and quantify customer quality issues
• Perform pre-investigation of field quality issues
• Initiate, coordinate and prioritize quality actions
• Ensure communication on product quality or on customer satisfaction within the organization
• Request external campaign based on technical description
• Identify potential safety related issues
• Predict quality levels
• Master degree in technical area or equivalent experience
• Good knowledge about aftermarket, quality processes and product
• Good knowledge of heavy duty vehicle development
• Excellent communication, networking and presentation skills.
• Excellent English skills
Job Posting Start Date: 2018-11-17
Job Posting End Date: 2019-06-30
Business Unit: Product Quality Powertrain Got BF82400
Job Area: Quality & Environment
Contact Info: ALI.GHASEMI@VOLVO.COM
Job Family: Product Quality
Job Level: Level 3
Price: 724 kr/h
If interested, please send an English CV, your requested price and a short summary of skills, also if the candidate has been working at Volvo before and in that case, which company. Also availability date.
What we also need is the candidate’s City of birth, day and month. (needed to make an ID for the candidate as a job-seeker in Volvos VMS Fieldglass)
To be sent to email@example.com