Job Posting ID: VOLGJP00007801
Job Posting Title: SWE|Engineering Quality Leader|Level 3
Description: Engineering Quality leader act as Product Quality Assurer (PQA) to support the Design Engineers and Project managers to deliver the products in our projects with expected quality. The PQA will secure that necessary quality activities are planned, executed, followed up, reported and that the outcomes are managed.
– Secure that Product Quality Task Plan (QTP) for Electrical and Electronics & Vehicle Connectivity (EEVC) projects are set and followed up in an agreement with responsible engineer, Product owner (PO), Project manager (PM) and the Quality manager.
– Support our Design Engineers in quality tools and methods to reach the expected product quality level.
– Identify and escalate product quality issues to the EEVC PM, PO and Quality Manager.
– Improve the product quality mind set in the EEVC organisation.
– MSc Degree in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
– Experience from
– Working within product development in truck or car industry within the areas of EEVC system, functional and SW development
– Proactive Product Quality Assurance methods and tools for both SW and HW
– Product Safety and ISO 26262
– Fluent in verbal and written communication in English
– High business and customer focus
– Goal oriented, organized and structured
– Good social, networking and communication skills in a global environment
Job Posting Start Date: 2019-01-26
Job Posting End Date: 2019-12-31
Business Unit: Quality & Product Management BF74360
Job Area: Quality & Environment
Contact Info: e-mail: bengt-goran.gustavsson@volvo.
Job Family: Product Quality
Job Level: Level 3
If interested, please send an English CV, your requested price and a short summary of skills, also if the candidate has been working at Volvo before and in that case, which company. Also availability date.
What we also need is the candidate’s City of birth, day and month. (needed to make an ID for
the candidate as a job-seeker in Volvos VMS Fieldglass)
To be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org