We are looking for an Agile Coach who are eager to inspire, engage and motivate the development teams at the customer!
In this position you will be a part of Business to Consumer IT (B2C IT). The unit takes initiatives for the IT- and digital products in Sweden. Together with the Commercial and Marketing teams within the organisation, we develop new products – from start to finish. We create services that bring value to our customers and help us achieve our business goals.
About the role
As an Agile coach within B2C IT you will work closely with different teams to help them develop their Agile skills in order to become self-sufficient and benefit from Agile approaches. You will support the start-up of new teams and projects, give advice to improve the application of Scrum/Kanban throughout projects, and make sure that the best practices are being used. As an Agile coach you are just as comfortable acting as Scrum Master within a team as you are coaching Agile values to business and executive stakeholders.
These are some of your responsibilities:
• Define the Agile approach, principles and practices
• Coach Scrum Masters to help them familiarize with their role
• Help teams implement Agile development approaches and grow into DevOps practices
• Work to help all levels of the organization understand the benefits of working agile
You will work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment with other Agile coaches who share your passion about communication, group dynamics and coaching.
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone who is a genuine coach whom with ease engage, motivate and inspire your teams and colleagues. In this role it will be important that you understand the mechanisms of Agile practices and software development processes so you easily are able to communicate the vision to others. We believe you have first class facilitation and coaching skills and you are great at visualizing ideas and knows what tools you need to make them reality. We believe that you thrive when you can create the right conditions for your teams and you get a kick out of helping people.
Besides the previous description we would like you to have the following skills:
• 3+ years working as an Agile Coach with high performing, cross-functional, self-organising teams.
• Great experience with user story mapping, ATDD, BDD, value stream mapping, continuous delivery etc.
• Great understanding and knowledge of both Scrum and Kanban.
• Experience from other roles within IT.
We are looking for a person who is curious and who is always seeking to improve themselves – as well as the team. You are not afraid to make mistakes but more importantly, you are never afraid to ask for help.