Roll: Junior Analyst
Omfattning: 100 %
Uppdragstid: 11 månader
Would you like to join a high performing team in Stockholm with good collaboration and team work? We are now looking for an Analyst to maintain and ensure daily deliveries with no room for errors or breaks in the production.
Welcome to the Market Data team. We add value by optimizing our business in the Wealth Management area who takes great pride in our daily operations. The Market Data team is responsible for the daily pricing of all market-to-market assets in the bank funds and client portfolios. The team’s responsibilities include loading market prices from data vendors, such as Bloomberg and Reuters, and controlling that all prices are correct before the prices are used for fund valuations and client reporting. The Market Data team is also responsible for developing and maintaining the setup of loading and controlling prices. The team works in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment, there is a need for continuous development in order to always meet the requirements from both the business, as well as regulators.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be part of a cross-functional team where stakeholder management, daily operations and high quality deliveries are the cornerstones
- Ensure that our solutions are well end-to-end while navigating in the landscape between business and IT
- Maintain a highly important business, development of new components, testing own and others code, as well as bug fixing
You’ll join a diverse team which takes great pride from the daily operations. The role is based in Stockholm
Who you are:
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have a highly developed analytical mindset
- Have solid interest of the financial market
- Have true ability to work on deliverables, be able to work independently, be well structured and thorough
Your experience and background:
- A bachelor’s degree or similar is preferred
- Ability to communicate in English both written and spoken on a professional level
- Solid stakeholder management skills
- A team player
- Experience with SQL, Python, SIMCORP Dimension and preferably VBA and/or Markit EDM
Skicka CV, pris och motivering till email@example.com ASAP
Eventuella frågor? Eva Grim, 070-32 99 346